ACTEM Individual Memberships
Any Maine educator with an interest in or responsibility for technology in education is invited to become an individual ACTEM member.
Individual Member Benefits
Members benefits include...
- ACTEM’s quarterly newsletter The Connected Educator.
- Complimentary lunch at our quarterly business meetings.
- Discounted registration fees at the annual fall ACTEM conference.
- Discounted registration fees at other ACTEM sponsored professional development events.
- The opportunity to apply for Professional Development reimbursement of up to $400 per year on qualified technology professional development opportunities.
- The PD Reimbursement benefit allows you to apply, get pre-approved, complete the PD activity and then get reimbursed for your expense after submitting proof of completion and personal payment.
- This program is designed to allow members to attend PD activities that might not be supported with funding from your schools or districts.
- Detailed information and requirements for the PD reimbursement program can be found on ACTEM’s website at: http://www.actem.org/ACTEM-PD
- NOTE: New members have a waiting period of 180 days before you can apply for PD reimbursement.
- Access to ACTEM’s OverDrive eBook and audio book professional development library.
- Educational discounts on software & other items available through our purchasing consortium (as permitted by vendor).
Individual Membership Cost - $20 annually
How do I join? -- Online membership form available HERE.
NOTE: ACTEM's membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th annually