ACTEM BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
Monday, Dec. 12, 2016
Call to Order
Attendance List sign-up on Website
Acceptance of the Minutes of Sept 19, 2016
- MEDMS and Long. Data Systems – Rick Bergeron and Brian Snow
- Erate and NetworkMaine – Anne Perloff
- The FY2017 Form 471 filing window has not been announced yet. It cannot open before February 2, but no further details are available from USAC at this juncture.
- The FY2017 Form 470 is available in EPC and can be filed at any time.
- Networkmaine will be holding annual enrollment in January. Watch your inbox for announcements.
- DOE’s Learning Through Technology - Mike Muir
- Tech Integrator’s group – Mike Arsenault
- EOY/LOY program update – Deb White
- ACTEM 2016 Conference Report - Crystal Priest
What does the “C” in ACTEM Stand For?
- Professional Development - Dennis Kunces
- Executive Director’s and NEISTE’s Reports- Gary Lanoie
- President’s Report – Dennis Crowe
- Spring Tech Leader Conference - April 26, Portland
- Thank you to Conference Committee and Co-Chairs
- Area “geek” meetings - ACTEM will “sponsor”
- Professional Development Ideas
Upcoming Meeting dates for 2016-17
March 13, 2017May 8, 2017ACTEM 2017 Conference - Oct. 12-13, 2017 - Augusta Civic Center
Round Table Discussion