ACTEM Corporate/Vendor Memberships
ACTEM’s mission is to enhance and influence education in Maine through the use of technology. Companies and vendors interested in helping ACTEM with it's missions are invited to become ACTEM members.
Corporate/Vendor Member Benefits
- Notification and invitation to quarterly ACTEM business meeting (lunch provided).
- Ten day early bird exhibit registration for our annual ACTEM fall & spring conferences.
- Listing in the ACTEM conference app thanking our vendor members by organization.
- Copies of ACTEM’s quarterly newsletter the “Electronic Educator”
- Listing on the ACTEM Corporate Member Directory webpage
- Annual membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th
Corporate/Vendor Membership Cost - $200 annually
How do I join? -- Online membership form available HERE.
ACTEM Corporate/Vendor Partnerships
ACTEM’s goal in establishing partnerships with corporate/vendors is primarily to assist the schools of Maine in obtaining the vendor partners' products or services at discounted pricing. There are many small schools & districts in Maine and our hope is by partnering with ACTEM we can provide the vendors product or services at better pricing to these smaller school and districts.
- Is respected for the quality of their products, services and expertise on a state, regional or national level.
- Can provide exemplar schools and/or educators whose work represents practices of vendor products and/or services we could share in our efforts to enhance teaching and learning.
- Measurably adds to ACTEM's capacity to develop and deliver its products, services and programs to Maine schools and educators.
- Contributes to the growth of ACTEM (through increasing our membership, sponsorship of events, revenue sharing, donations etc.)
ACTEM can assist partners by:
- Promoting products & services through meetings and informational sessions
- Promoting products & services through ACTEM’s website
- Assisting in the collection of orders from schools throughout Maine in an effort to decrease costs to schools by increasing the volume of the order to vendors.
- Offering exhibit space to vendors at our annual Fall & Spring conferences.
- Offering advertising space in our quarterly newsletter the “Electronic Educator”