ACTEM Vendor Memberships
$200 Vendor membership entitles vendor members to:
- Notification and invitation to quarterly ACTEM business meeting (lunch provided).
- Ten day early bird exhibit registration for our annual MAINEducation conference.
- Early bird opportunity for advertising space in the annual MAINEducation conference program.
- Listing in the MAINEducation conference program thanking our vendor members by organization.
- Copies of ACTEM’s quarterly newsletter the “Electronic Educator”
- Annual membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th
ACTEM Vendor Partnerships
ACTEM’s mission is to enhance and influence education in Maine through the use of technology.
Vendor partnerships must assist us in this mission.
ACTEM’s goal in establishing partnerships with vendors is primarily to assist the schools of Maine in obtaining the vendor partner products or services at discounted pricing. It is also desirable to include in the vendor’s pricing structure that a percentage of the profits go to ACTEM to help sustain the association’s ongoing programs and services.
ACTEM can assist vendors by:
- Promoting products & services through meetings and informational sessions
- Promoting products & services through ACTEM’s website
- Assisting in the collection of orders from schools throughout Maine in an effort to decrease costs to schools by increasing the volume of the order to vendors.
- Offering exhibit space to vendors at our annual MAINEducation conference. This conference attracts 800+ educators annually to this two-day event.
- Offering advertising space in our quarterly newsletter the “Electronic Educator”
- Is respected for the quality of their products, services and expertise on a state, regional or national level.
- Can provide exemplar schools and/or educators whose work represents practices of vendor products and/or services we could share in our efforts to enhance teaching and learning.
- Measurably adds to ACTEM's capacity to develop and deliver its products, services and programs to Maine schools and educators.
- Contributes to the growth of ACTEM (through increasing our membership, sponsorship of events, revenue sharing, donations etc.)